Getting ready for cabinet installation
A Handy Checklist for a Smooth Installation Process
Please ensure a clean work area for our installers by following these instructions:
- Move the range and the fridge out of the work area.
- Cover the floor to protect it during the installation process.
- Provide a clear entrance into the home.
Kindly note that Cabinets Plus will not be held responsible for any damages to appliances left in the work area. We appreciate your trust in Cabinets Plus for your project! Feel free to contact us via text or phone if you have any questions.
Before we come to install cabinets, please complete the following tasks:
- Remove all cabinets if it is a remodeling
- Rough-in all utilities
- All the faucets must be disconnected from plumbing and shut off water during installation
- Dishwasher has to be disconnected from power
- Move all appliances away from the working area
- The client’s farm-style sink needs to be onsite before scheduled installation
- The client’s hardware needs to be onsite before scheduled installation
- Ensure the entrance to the home is clear
Thank you for reviewing the checklist and preparing your job site for us. Keep us informed about the progress of your project and let us know in advance if you need to reschedule installation.
Cabinet Warehouse Team